Welcome to our Classical Dressage South program South! Come for a day or stay for a week – Vitor Silva’s riding program at Sons of the Wind Farm in MA is a rare find indeed and now he’s brought the entire offering to FL to make winter training a breeze!
It’s nearly impossible to get upper level training on highly schooled horses here in the USA – we challenge you to find it! Now you can experience it all year round.
Ride horses trained through PSG and GP – and they all move perfectly with strong toplines and impulsion without the “quickness” you sometimes see in this breed.
Experience your horse on long lines so you can focus solely on yourself and truly experience the movements and how it should feel in your hips, legs and upper body.
Enjoy small group (2-4) intensive lessons daily for as few as 3 days or as many as 5 days – this program really offers you the best of all worlds.
FL Dates: November 1 – May 1. Independent transportation is required.
2023 FL Rates: Choose from Three programs:
Classical: Designed for students that are new to dressage or interested in focusing on the basic skills.
Professional: Designed for upper level riders and/or trainers and includes lessons in long lining and work in hand.
Competitive: Includes a complete analysis of riding skills and a detailed plan for competitive success. Good for all levels.
3 Day Program: $1,240.00 USD per person in a shared room. (Single Supplement: $100.00 USD) Runs Tuesday-Thursday or Thursday-Saturday.
Includes 2 nights accommodation on site, 6 semi private lessons, daily breakfast and all local taxes. Guests have full access to the well stocked kitchen.
5 Day Program: $2,110.00 USD per person in a shared room. (Single Supplement: $120.00 USD) Runs Tuesday-Saturday.
Includes 4 nights accommodation on site, 10 semi private lessons, daily breakfast and all local taxes. Guests have full access to the well stocked kitchen.
Extra Nights (3 Day program): $125.00 USD per person in a shared room or $175.00 USD per person in a single room.
Extra Nights (5 Day program): $115.00 USD per person in a shared room or $145.00 USD per person in a single room.
Non Rider Fee: $60.00 USD per day if auditing or $115.00 USD per day if staying in a room with a rider.
– If arriving the day of your first lesson, you need to arrive between 8AM and 8:30AM and be ready to ride by 9AM.
– If arriving a day prior to your riding, check in time is between 4:00-7:00PM and we request your estimated time of arrival.
– All reservations require full non refundable payment for confirmation. Once reserved any date changes (one allowed and not within 4 weeks of departure) are charged a $150.00 fee. Rescheduled dates must be within one month of the original travel date requested (one date change request allowed).
- 2 riding sessions daily
- Accommodations onsite
- Horse and all tack
- All local taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers to/from the farm
- Lunches and dinners
- Gratuities at the end of the stay