The Wild West meets the rugged countryside of Croatia and the two combine for a truly unique experience for those that want to ride long and hard, see untouched landscape and get off the grid for a bit.
Practically hidden in the foothills of the Velebit Mountains is a tucked away valley full of natural beauty, horses and miles (and miles) of riding. Our Ultimate Cowboy Adventure is a curated 7 day program that will fill all of your senses and keep your seat bones saddle honed. You’ll ride in and through the valley, cross the mountain and experience frontier life in its truest form, all while sleeping in a comfy bed (yes, it’s in a tent, but it’s a real bed) and eating flavorful food that’s Michelin guide worthy.
The program features three nights at the lodge and four nights camping. And as a fully owned and operated group, this trip is truly “one of a kind” – you find anything like it – we promise!
2021 Dates: May 16-22, June 20-26, Sept. 12-18
- 3 nights ranch accommodation
- 4 nights tent accommodation
- All meals from dinner on the first night through breakfast on the last day
- Horse and all tack
- Permit for riding in the nature park
- National Park entrance fee
- Drinks while at camp
- State and local taxes
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Transfers to the ranch (can be arranged)
- Bar drinks at the ranch
- Environmental fee of 5% (paid on checkout)
- Gratuities for the team